Ultradec have been painting and decorating commercial and industrial properties throughout East Anglia and the South East region since 1985 and, through continuous development and investment, have matured into a team of highly professional commercial decorating contractors. We have been the decorators of choice on properties ranging from commercial offices, factories, schools, hospitals, housing,industrial installations, hotels, restaurants and even Premiership Football Stadiums!
But all have one thing in common and that is the same degree of professionalism, care and attention to detail that is given to each project undertaken. On-going training and further education of our operatives to City and Guilds and N.V.Q. levels installs competence, quality of workmanship and health and safety awareness.
Our comprehensive service means that if you need a wide range of painting and decorating projects together with essential maintenance repair works, Ultradec can coordinate and manage the entire project; giving you the confidence of a single project manager with responsibility for ensuring that all elements of your redecoration programmes or new build projects are maintained, run to time and completion dates are met.
At Ultradec we have the skills, resources and expertise to refurbish a single office or the total repair and decoration of a substantial commercial property.
Our commitment is to provide all our clients with a high quality comprehensive service.
Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
Health & Safety
It is the policy of Ultradec to take all reasonably practical steps to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all employees and other persons arising from work activities.
We will provide the proper training and maintain close co-operation with clients to ensure any inherent risk is reduced to an absolute minimum.
Ultradec are committed to:
• Provide a safe place of work or activity site.
• Provide a safe means of access and egress to the place of work or activity site.
• Provide a safe system of work or activity.
• Provide adequate equipment & materials.
• Employ competent fellow employees.
• Protect employees and others upon our sites or activities from risk of injury.
• Property Maintenance
• Refurbishment & New Build
• High Performance Coatings
• Airless Spray Painting
• Multicolour Finishes
• Period Property Refurbishment
• Specialist Wall Coverings
• Industrial Paint Systems
• Floor Preparation & Painting
• Fire Retardant Coatings
As all projects are tailored to the individual clients requirement please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Ultradec shall continue to maximise its activities towards both the protection of the environment and the preservation of natural resources.
In particular, Ultradec shall:
• Recognise all applicable laws and regulations concerning the environment and be guided by them.
• Take positive action to reduce waste produced by the company's activities, encourage energy conservation, recycling and re-use, wherever practical.
• Encourage suppliers, contractors and clients to share in our aims to manage this policy to the full.
• Provide necessary training and support to employees and, where applicable, to those who temporarily work for the company to maximise their contribution towards the protection of the environment.